Click to Enlarge
Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
* 75% Shared Ownership Property* Upon viewing this excellent affordable home viewers will be greeted with a property presented exemplary standard throughout which is sure to impress. This very well proportioned modern property has been extremely well maintained and offers such features as a ground floor WC, good size double bedrooms and a low maintenance rear garden which has extensive wood decked patio area and also enjoys a private aspect not being overlooked. This ideal first home briefly consists of entrance hall, lounge which flows into a modern kitchen with storage and ground floor WC off whilst at first floor level there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite. EPC: C(76) Any interested parties must complete a online applications via www.helptobuyagent1.org.uk to qualify for shared ownership.
front door opens to : A welcoming hallway, Double glazed window to front elevation, double panel radiator, double power point, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to first floor.
14' 1'' x 11' 6'' (4.29m x 3.50m)
Double glazed window to front elevation, double panel radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, four double power points, one with USB charging ports.
13' 11'' x 11' 7'' (4.24m x 3.53m)
Having a range of modern high gloss base and wall units contrasting wood style worktops comprising: One half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink, high neck mixer tap over, built-in four burner gas hob, electric oven beneath, filter hood above. Wall mounted combination gas central heating boiler, built-in dishwasher, plumbing and drainage for automatic washing machine, four double power points, one with USB charging ports, double panel radiator, fitted extractor fan, tiled floor. Double glazed window and entrance door to rear elevation. Built-in large under stairs storage with shelving.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted extractor fan, single panel radiator, tiled floor.
Stairs from hall to first floor landing, access to loft, pull down ladder.
17' 9''max x 9' 11'' (5.41m x 3.02m)
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, double panel radiator, four double power points, fitted ceiling fan. Built-in storage cupboard.
13' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.04m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to rear elevation, single panel radiator, three double power points, one with USB charging points.
Having a white three suite comprising: Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, fitted glass screen, splash back tiling. Fitted mini ceiling down lighters, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear elevation, heated chrome effect towel rail, tiled floor. The property comprises of a Passivent extraction system. This system is in the bathroom, kitchen and downstairs WC.
The property is fronted by a tarmac drive way and well maintained lawn garden, stocked borders. To the rear there is a reasonable sized enclosed garden all themed for ease of maintenance with extensive wood deck patio area, well stocked borders. All of which is not directly over looked.
This property is offered for sale on a shared ownership basis of 75% purchase at the asking price of £93,750. Also note a Monthly Rental Charge Of £137.14 Per Month is payable for the remaining 25% Share. A Ground Rent Charge of £29.36 Per Month & Building Insurance of £5.43 Per Month. Affordable Shared Ownership properties are only available to people who have been assessed by the housing association, Any interested parties must complete a online applications via www.helptobuyagent1.org.uk
Leave Runcorn via Delph Bridge turning left into Halton Road. At the T junction turn left onto Boston Ave and continue through the traffic lights onto Halton Brow, continue along Castlefields Ave North. At the T junction turn right, then first right into De Lacy Row, Conway Court can be found on the right hand side.
Bests Estate Agents
62 High Street, Runcorn
Cheshire, WA7 1AW