Search Properties

Earls Way Hallwood Park, Runcorn
Shared Ownership £86,250

Request a Viewing

Earls Way, Hallwood Park, Runcorn

  • Front
    Earls Way Hallwood Park
  • Lounge
    Earls Way Hallwood Park
  • Kitchen View
    Earls Way Hallwood Park
  • Dining View
    Earls Way Hallwood Park
  • Bedroom One
    Earls Way Hallwood Park
  • Bedroom Two
    Earls Way Hallwood Park
  • Bedroom Three
    Earls Way Hallwood Park
  • Bathroom
    Earls Way Hallwood Park
  • EPC
    Earls Way Hallwood Park

Click to Enlarge


Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.

  • 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP PURCHASE
  • POPULAR LOCATION
  • LOCAL AMENITIES CLOSE BY
  • IDEAL FIRST BUY
  • OFF ROAD PARKING
  • GAS CENTRAL HEATING
  • NO ONWARD CHAIN
  • SOUTHERLY ASPECT TO REAR
  • EPC: D (64)

Bests Estate Agents offer the opportunity to purchase a 75% SHARE of this modern affordable home. Located in a very convenient part of town with ample amenities close by this SEMI DETACHED home stands in an appealing plot on the Hallwood Park development which benefits from a southerly facing rear garden. Brought to the market with the added benefit of having no onward chain this property, in brief, consists of: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner whilst three bedrooms and a family bathroom can be found to the first floor. EPC: D(64)


Rooms

Entrance

Front door opens to hallway.

Hallway

Sealed unit double glazed window to side elevation, meter and services, telephone extension point.

Lounge

15' 8'' x 13' 6'' (4.77m x 4.11m)

Wood effect laminate flooring, one double panel radiator, sealed unit double glazed window to front elevation, coved ceiling, four double power points, T.V. aerial point.

Kitchen/Diner

15' 8'' x 9' 6'' (4.77m x 2.89m)

Kitchen area having a range of fitted base and wall units, comprising a single drainer stainless steel sink, gas cooker point, plumbing and drainage for an automatic washing machine, splash back tiling, four double power points, one single panel radiator, tiled floor, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, under-stairs storage cupboard, sealed units double glazed French doors to rear elevation.

First Floor Landing

Stairs from hall to first floor landing, one double power point.

Bedroom One Front

12' 4'' x 8' 6'' (3.76m x 2.59m)

Sealed unit double glazed window to front elevation, one single panel radiator, two double power points.

Bedroom Two Rear

8' 6'' x 10' 10'' (2.59m x 3.30m)

Sealed unit double glazed window to rear elevation, one single panel radiator, two double power points, wood effect laminate flooring.

Bedroom Three Rear

7' 10'' x 7' 7'' (2.39m x 2.31m)

Sealed unit double glazed window to rear elevation, one single panel radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, access to loft, one double power point.

Bathroom

Having a white three piece suite, comprising low level WC., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over and fitted glass shower screen, splash back tiling, sealed unit double glazed window to front elevation, one single panel radiator, built-in airing cupboard housing an insulated hot water cylinder, fitted extractor fan.

Externally

The property is fronted by a lawn garden and paved driveway providing off road parking with wrought iron perimeter fences. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden with paved patio areas.

Directions

After passing the signs for Halton Lea on the A533 towards Northwich, take the signs marked Halton Hospital and Hallwood Park. Once on the estate, proceed straight over at the first roundabout on to Earls Way and the property can be found on the right hand side.

PLEASE NOTE

PLEASE NOTE: This property is offered on a shared ownership basis with a 75% share available to purchase, a rental figure of £154.08 per month is charged for the remaining 25% share which is held by Riverside Housing Group. All potential purchasers must be approved via application to Riverside Home Ownership. A monthly service charge of £17.78 is also payable. More information is available here www.riversidehomeownership.org.uk


Location

Gallery Click to Enlarge

Earls Way Hallwood Park
Runcorn WA7 2WZ
County: Cheshire
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: BP4771

Nearby Places

Name Location Type Distance
portals